There will be two opportunities to "Stamp-A-Stack" in August:
What is a Stamp-A-Stack?
- This is an event where you can stock up on all of your greeting card needs and create 12 handmade cards.
- I will pre-cut, design, and set up the cards so that it can be a fun, easy, and relaxing experience.
When will it be?
- Saturday, August 8th 2:30-5pm: deadline to RSVP: August 2nd
- Saturday, August 15th 2:30-5pm: deadline to RSVP: August 8th
- Option A: 12 cards in one card design
- Option B: 8 + 4 cards in two different designs
- Option C: 6 + 6 cards in two different designs
- Option D: 4 + 4 + 4 cards in three different designs
Card #2: Lovely LaurelThis whimsical card utilizes the new Pendant Park stamp set. The neutral colors are strong enough for a man, but also soft enough for a woman. Optional wording is available upon request.
Card #3: A Note of Thanks
The Medallion background stamp provides an artful presence in this understated design. Thank You cards are always great to have in stock. Optional greetings are also available upon request.
- Bring your own favorite adhesive, SNAIL/roller type recommended for ease and neatness.
- If you need another date or would prefer your own Private Stamp-A-Stack session with your friends, ask about arranging a time.
- $15 SAS fee and design options must be received by Deadline Date to hold your spot.
- Space and supplies are limited; friends are welcome but reserve your spot(s) EARLY to guarantee your choices.
- Card designs and color combinations are pre-set and cannot be changed, however some optional sentiments are available.
- SAS fee is non-refundable after Deadline Date. You may attend another session if available or transfer your spot to someone else if needed.