Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Sweet Pillow Box

All supplies SU unless noted: Bella Toile Background stamp, cardstock in pale plum, ink in perfect, ribbon in very vanilla, stick strip, sizzix bigz pillow box die

As you can see from the supply list, this project took very little resources and time. I used the sizzix pillow box die on the big shot and out popped a pre-cut and pre-creased box. I folded along the creases, used sticky strip to secure the edge and ends , and voila a pillow box just like that.

The Bella Toile background stamp is featured again today, it likes to show off how it can add elegance to an otherwise pretty but plain piece of paper.

The best part about this box is that it is the perfect size for my favorite chocolate of all time:

I live very close to a Ghirardelli Chocolate factory and my sister bought a case of chocolate squares at Christmas and let me tell you it has taken a lot of self-control not to eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

However, I digress. A pillow box filled with your favorite candy would make a great favor for a wedding, wedding shower, birthday party, or as a baby announcement.

Just looking at the pillow box...I want to untie that ribbon so that I can get to the chocolate...but then again I do have an entire case that I could dig into. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment