Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Fabulous Gable Box

All supplies SU unless noted: Oval All stamp set, cardstock in baja breeze, kiwi kiss, very vanilla and whisper white, Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper, ink in basic gray and baja breeze, very vanilla grosgrain ribbon , stampin' dimensionals, sticky strip

The Occasions Mini Catalog is out! It includes some really cute and springy stamps and paper. I especially fell in love with "Oval All" because I like how it coordinates with the large oval punch. Additionally, Stampin' Up! recently added a new punch to their collection, the scallop oval punch. Used together, it's a piece of cake to add something fabulous to your card or project.

I couldn't wait to try out my new stamp set as well as attempt to construct a gable box. I wanted to make a gift for a friend for her birthday (so hopefully she doesn't see this). I made three 3x3 note cards and placed them inside the gable box with three envelopes.

Ooh and before I forget from April 1-30, when you buy $40 in products from the Occasions Mini Catalog you can take your pick of one item from the "Under $10" page (p. 208) in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog--FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment