Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Winner

*scroll down to find out the winner

For the first time, Stampin' Up! has created a line of stamps that are all Under $10. They are all so cute and there's one for every occasion.

You can select one for FREE if you place a $40 purchase from the Mini Occasions Catalog. My favorite items are the Mini Note Kits because it not only includes two stamps, but it also includes notecards. Check them out below:

Thank you all for participating in my first ever blog giveaway and sharing SO any great money tips, I feel like I've learned so much reading all of your great tips. Now...onto the winner.

I used the random integer generator* on random.org to determine the winner of the blog giveaway and the winner is...

littlecumulus said...

My money-saving tip is along the same lines as Laurel Plum's - to look at what food I already have and see what tasty things I can make without buying anything new. It always shocks me with how much I can come up with!

Congratulations littlecumulus and thanks for sharing your money saving tip!

I often feel like I have no food in my house, but I looked in my freezer today and what do you know...I could have made myself dinner tonight! :)

*Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

31

Timestamp: 2009-04-03 09:41:52 UTC

No comments:

Post a Comment