Thursday, March 26, 2009

Congratulations!

All supplies SU unless noted: Congrats SAB stamp set, Botanical Blooms SAB stamp set, cardstock in certainly celery, kraft, and whisper white, ink in certainly celery and pink pirouette, So Saffron Grosgrain ribbon from SAB Ribbon Bundle

I made this card for a couple who didn't know the sex of their baby. So, I tried to cover all of my bases with the green cardstock. I suppose it's a good thing the baby was a girl because the pink flower counterbalanced all of my efforts to make it seem neutral. :)

The Congrats Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set is great because it covers a variety of occasions. "Congratulations" is its own stamp, and then the "on the birth of your baby" is a separate stamp. Aside from the baby sentiment there are five more to choose from. This way you can mix and match according to your needs.

This set was also given to me as a birthday present. Best gift ever, I love versatility. If your birthday is coming up, let our friends know how easy it is to order Stampin' Up! Online.



No comments:

Post a Comment