Monday, March 23, 2009

impressed, amazed, inspired {by you}

All supplies SU unless noted: Sweet Little Sentiments hostess stamp set*, card stock in baja breeze, kiwi kiss, and kraft, Urban Oasis designer paper, ink in baja breeze, taffeta ribbon in basic gray, stampin’ dimensionals, scallop edge punch

I admit I am not easily impressed. However, recently one of my dear friends gave birth to her first child without an epidural. Now, that is definitely impressive. One of my greatest fears is that I will pass out during childbirth and wake up having missed the whole experience. Hrm...or maybe that's wishful thinking. :)
What impresses you the most?



*You can earn hostess stamp sets by hosting workshops where you invite friends to collectively place an order greater than $150. Feel free to contact me if you're interested in earning free stamp sets. See Stampin' Up Shop Q & A for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment