Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Welcome

Dear Friend,

Welcome to my blog! My hope for this blog is that I will be able to share my love for stamping (on a budget) as well as my own money tips and blunders.

I've been blogging for the past 10 years, ever since I went away to college and wanted to have a way to keep in touch with my friends. Now, I see blogging as a way to learn how to do things from other people and a way to broaden my worldview.

I've always grown up around rubber stamps. My mother rubber stamped when I was growing up. However, I first started to become reacquainted with it 3 years ago. Since then, I have seen how a simple card can really brighten someone's day. An expression of gratitude, celebration, or sympathy goes a long way in connecting with your friends and family.

Now, I enjoy sharing my hobby with others and sharing in their pleasure of having created something on their own.

Coming Soon...
  • Money Blunders: where you can learn from my mistakes when it comes to living on a budget.
  • Tool of the Trade: where I'll show you how to use different tools to add dimension to your cards.
  • The Savvy Consumer: I will post up things that I've learned over the years on how to get the most bang out of your buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment