Friday, March 13, 2009

You're the Best!

Supplies: (all supplies SU unless noted): A Little Birdie Told Me stamp set, card stock in chocolate chip, kraft, certainly celery, and whisper white, ink in basic back and apricot appeal (used to watercolor birdie with aqua brush), ribbon in so saffron, designer paper (retired), stampin’ dimensionals


Isn't it great when someone affirms you, and lets you know that you're appreciated. Honestly, I am terrible at giving affirmation,but it's something that I'm working on. I think this little birdie does a great job of conveying what I struggle to express.

The A Little Birdie Told Me set from Stampin' Up! is one of my favorites. Included in the set are six other sentiments that cover an array of occasions. With this one set I'm pretty much set for any card I'd need to whip up at a moment's notice.




A Little Birdie Told Me © 2009 Stampin' Up! Please do not duplicate without permission


No comments:

Post a Comment