Friday, March 20, 2009

Thanks So Much

All supplies SU unless noted: Trendy Trees set, card stock in kiwi kiss, pink pirouette, baja breeze, ink in kiwi kiss, baja breeze, close to cocoa, rose red, double stitched ribbon in rose red, stampin’ dimensionals

Today I am thankful for the internet, we've been disconnected from the internet at work this week and it has caused me to truly appreciate it. I've realized that I use the internet to look up definitions of words, historical events, current weather conditions, recipes for dinner, current news, send e-mail, look up phone numbers and much more. To me, the internet is my passage into another world. You can read other people's blogs and learn what they're interests are, and you're even allowed to comment! In real life I probably would have been too shy to openly comment, but with the internet I've been complete freedom from inhibition.

What aspect of the internet are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment